Dear Sandip:

First off, it was NOT I who made the charge that 'no-body' cares about Hindu
misery because it is not 'fashionable' . I have seen that 'unfashionable'
explanation before, any number of times, as explanation of a lack of support
for Hinduttwa and other allied issues from progressives  thinkers and
activists; made by partisans to those causes; no doubt to paint a portrait of
those they disagree with as 'superficial' and to wrap themselves with a cloak
of the underdogs.

That is why I raised the questions I did. Perhaps you would explain?

*** I do have sympathy for ALL victims of discrimination. But NOT all such
victims' miseries  are equal. Therefore I CHOOSE who to raise my voice for or
against, since I cannot be a defender of  ALL victims that need help.

*** Your comments about my comments regarding East Bengali Hindus' victimhood
is taken out of context. That is unfortunate.

s-da