India rising is not a false story, a tour of the country showcases the
growing prowess of India. India now has the 5th largest forex reserve
($261 Bn) rising @ 4.5 Bn per week, in another will move to 4th spot.
On PPP parameter, has the 4th largest economy. This year's outlook for
growth has been pegged at 8.5%.The population BPL is decreasing
consistently. Literacy rate is going up, and other social indices are
also improving fast. At long last India seems to have discovered the
formula to progress fast. Definitely later half of 21st century will
belong to India- then probably our expats will sing 'jahan daal daal
par suneki chiriya karti hai basera, woh bharat desh hai mera' :)

Businessmen don't hoard the money they make, it is circulated to
create more wealth, investment, employment, export and quite a portion
gets percolated to the bottom. Ambanis, Narayanmurthys, Mittals do
business with an attitude of abundance, they can think big and plan &
execute well.

We should not forget that 1/5 of humanity lives in India; which has la
disproportionate share of the land. I think we are doing fine as a
young country, who was exploited for centuries. Corruption, poverty,
etc etc will go away over a period of time.

Vive l'Inde.