Friends,
  Sad to say that our most senior person from GHY Sri Shantikam Hazarika is 
unwell and hospitalized this morning. he is the only person I am with constant 
touch either by mail and phone.Since there was no communications, this morning 
I did cal him up and shocked to hear that he got hospitalised at GHY due to 
prolonged illness since his fathers heavenly demise.Now his Haemoglobin count 
is too less and advised with blood transfusion.
  I sincerely request and do appeal all friends at GHY or nearby places to see 
his well being and arrange for blood pints as required for him.
  Let us help him at the best and pray for his quick recovery. He is one of the 
precious person for our progress at NEI.
   


Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore
       
---------------------------------
 Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.
_______________________________________________
assam mailing list
[email protected]
http://assamnet.org/mailman/listinfo/assam_assamnet.org

Reply via email to