>a. How many hours in a day  citizens in major cities and or villages
>in India get running water  ?

>we dont get to see scorecards on such basic stuff ...never ....

**** Good point! And we will never see them, at least not in our
life-times. Because people like us who others look up to, are the
ones who wave those false and misleading stats. to shore up the
sagging national identity inferiority complex. So what do you expect?
The minister/s are just doing what these gods-gift-to-humanity
phoren-nibaaxi-desis  do, day in and day out. Just look at assamnet.

>a host of unsubstantiated and inflated figures about Indian
>professionals in US, the government also >
>made a laughing stock of itself.

*** Serves them right.