Did find them by going to the web.

Nice pics Chitta.

Too bad you did not get a better shot of the Bluejay that took off.
We have Bluejays here in St. Louis too, it is our state bird. But
somehow the Assam ones seem to have a brighter coloration.

The Fish-eagle looks very much like the American bald-eagle, the US
National bird. I doubt however that it is the 'kurua', which does not
have a mantle of white feathers as this bird does. This bird is the
Ring-tailed fishing eagle ( Haliaeetus leucoryphus).  See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Eagle_In_Flight_2004-09-01.jpeg
What we commonly call the "kurua"  is brown all over.

Where did you shoot the Fish-eagle Chitta? I never saw it myself. It
is apparently a highly endangered bird.