Absolutely!

The whole thing about attempting to bypass  B'desh, as if  the
Brahmaputra does not exist  and going thru  Mizoram over the Lushai
hills to Burma and the Bay-of-Bengal smacks of the same absence of
ordinary logic as  the pronouncement from returning to the fold of
the active ones.

And all that money pouring in has to mean something. Question is what
and for whom?