From: assam-boun...@assamnet.org [mailto:assam-boun...@assamnet.org] On
Behalf Of Muktikam Phukan
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:50 AM
To: A Mailing list for people interested in Assam from around the world
Subject: Re: [Assam] CWG and Desi-demokrasy in Action ( or is it
UdokBheta-rokhiya Pota Sorkar)

If you want to kill a tree, don’t cut it, just curse it! The same seems to
be
happening with CWG.

Friends, successful completion of CWG is a must for INDIA’s image….there has

been so much negative publicity about it….let’s support the games now, and
for
sure it doesn’t mean that we support the corruption involved with it, we are

supporting INDIA !!!!

Let’s spread positive vibes about CWG..let’s spread this message!.
Muktikam Phukan
Deputy Director (FA)
Petroleum Conservation Research Association
Sanrakshan Bhawan,10, Bhikaiji Cama Place,New Delhi 110066
Ph: +91 11 26198856 Ext 355, Mob: +91 9818598565
email: phuk...@pcra.org , muktik...@yahoo.co.in