The following is my mail to the PM NZ-
j....@ministers.govt.nz

New Zealand TV hostĀ  mispronouncing Delhi's CM name as 'Dick-shit'

The honourable PM
New Zealand.

Respected your honour,

With high value respect from theĀ  people of India I would like to request your
honour to look at what your TV show is creating.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20101006/364/twl-new-zealand-tv-host-suspended-for-mi.html

I on behalf of entire Indian worldwide humbly request to take stern actions on
the person concerned as well the TV company for repeating the show to make fun
of India.Needless to state that we Indian are marching ahead in better way.May
be our skin colour remain darker than yours.

While you got one Indian Origin as honourable Governor Gen,teh crew said that
had been worsened by subsequent comments in which Henry said Governor-General
Sir Anand Satyanand did not look nor sound like a New Zealander.

Requested your honours immediate actions.

With kind regards. Jai Hind.
Yours sincerely,

Sergeant Bikash Kumar Das (Rtd) IAF
Founder,Rhino Jungle Adventures, # 145, 4th Cross, Challaghatta (Yamalur)
P.O. Marathahalli Colony .Bangalore: 560037 INDIA,