From: Chan Mahanta <cmaha...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:30:45
To: <dilipd...@yahoo.com>
Cc: <assam@assamnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Assam] Secularism--Desi Style

I can understand the small town ways. Even big-town ways :-). But this was the
state's High Court. And to add insult to injury, their lordships slapped the
Rs. 20,000 fine on the plaintiff!!

Only in Gujarat .

But, I also remember how certain assamnetters attempted to defend Hindu Pujas
to begin an engineering lab. test at IIT -M.