Thanks for the invite and for sending us the program list, Manoj. It is
published beforehand so Raij can see it.

It is too bad that I am not there to enjoy the cultural programs and the good
food and to meet with the people and may be even win one of prizes that uu guys
are giving. :). I saw the pictures of Gurgaon Bihu celebrated in grand style,
very impressive!!

Bihu-bovia Ulog to all!