Ramda,

PC Sarkar challenged him to create a pumpkin. Unfortunately he was
good with only smaller lingas, rings and ashes. Our general weakness
for Gods and quickfix remedis make us irrational, blind and gullible.
In a population of 1210 million, its encouraging that only 4 million
believed in his unearthly prowess. I am however sure that the rank of
his followers will see upsurge after his death as his $8.5 Bn empire
will continue to remain and propagate the departed master's legacy.

Nonetheless his good deeds like water supply schemes, hospitals,
educational institutions were undeniably praiseworthy. I respect him
for this, but can't digest the godly dimension.

MKD

On 4/29/11, Ram Sarangapani <assa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> JS,
>
> There is one magical trick that I think deserves a lot of respect.
>
> That is the ability of politicians to make hundreds of crores of rupees
> disappear right in front of the people.
> They keep performing this trick very frequently, and the darn public is
> still unaware as to how, and where all the money is gone.
>
> :-) :-)
>
> --Ram da
>

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:43 AM, Jyotirmoy Sharma <
> jyotirmoy.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Those who believe him will swear by him, those who don't will
>> unfortunately
>> humiliate him( even after death ).
>> I am not a Sai follower but I do respect for the good deeds he has done
>> for
>> humanity.
>> It's a shame that the allegations against him were never fully allowed to
>> be
>> investigated because of his clout and association with powerful people.
>> It's
>> the same with all the corruption scandals going on in India( or Assam ).
>> As for his magical tricks, India has produced several magicians but none
>> are
>> revered.
>> JS

Sent from my mobile device