Wow! strong words, mm-da. Vary strong.
I think my ancestors  were  in Kamauj in 1826.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: mc mahant <mikemah...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 08:44:28
To: <assam@assamnet.org>
Subject: [Assam] Immigrants -Good thing??

Never! They are  bloody  parasites.
 They can  only burden us - and finally betray us.

They are no good any way-- not in any sense:
Not as high technologists
Not as powerful beasts of burden
Not as studs to improve our Physical genetic strain
Nor to improve our brainpower
Not as goers- between the Assamese and the World.  Internet does that
They are just no good  for nothing .They are the scum of Humanity

Can  we do without them?  Any time - and a lot better our lot  shall be .

All who came in after 1826 are welcome to get back to their original muluk
Jump or be pushed

mm