O' it was not obvious, C'da? Thanks for giving (at least trying to) the credit
to the source that it came from. It was hard to figure out where it came from -
in fact, if it came from another source - as the quotes or any type of
reference was also missing as you usually see in this type of situations - when
it snot your own creation, and of course I knew better.

Hindialai houk ba sindialai houk, it is ridiculous. From when the central
government become the Chief Minister of Assam who is in charge of the internal
affairs of the state?

My heart goes out to the ordinary people that had to flee their homes and also
suffered during this or any other violence. But blaming the Center?

Please don't hold your opinions back, let's have them here and have a fair
discussion if nothing else.

So, ultimately, division is bad, correct? It gets ridiculous when people
pretend to think that this division was the Center's plan (and it did not come
from History books, it just happened the other day) and that it was not
something that they were compelled to do because of what? - another type of
Violence Again. Corrupted mind, patriotic feelings, peace loving
characteristics -  all these are in the minds of people, if these are in tact,
Center can't do anything. Simplistic theory? Let it be, but let's get back to
this utterly meaningless blame game for now.

Sent from my iPad