Dear all

Wish you everyone a prosperous and happy new year 2016. Iwould also like to
share the following article published on First day of theyear in Assam Tribune
Horizon titled ‘On the World Stage.’ The article is on AdilHussain , I had the
best of the time knowing him  , his parents and Dhrubojit Choudhury.

http://www.assamtribune.com/scripts/showpage.asp?id=Horizon,1,84,87,1335,2082
The year 2015 is special , I never come across confluencesof so many great
events , so many Assamese dedicating to the motherland  , I never felt so great
being Assamese.  It’s a wonderful year filled with abundance,joy, and treasured
moments. May 2006 be the  best year yet!

With Thanks

Ankur

Dallas , Texas