rom: rblur...@britishmuseum.org
Subject: Assam conference
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 17:07:51 +0100
CC: rblur...@britishmuseum.org
To: rinikak...@hotmail.com

Dear Rini,
The Assam conference at the BM is now only three weeks away!  I recall that you
will arrive back in the UK just a few days beforehand.  I therefore attach here
the programme for the two days.  I do very much hope that you will be able to
attend.  It will be great to see you and to hear all the news from Tezpur.  I
trust that everything is going well.
If you have an electronic mailing list for the Seven Sisters and Assam
organisation, would it be possible to send around the details of the
conference, as in the two attachments below?  This would be very helpful.
All best wishes - and with many happy memories of my recent visit and of your
kindness in organising my trip.
Richard
Conference programme
PDF
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Reyan/My%20Documents/Downloads/3058_1028_Assam_conference_programme_020616.pdf