Thanks for all your response.  The article was  inspired by the poem - The
Road Not Taken by Robert Frost.  It was an uncertain path , but Rachna took the
one less traveled and finally there is the reward , which made all the
difference!  As Prof. Dharmeswar Das pointed out -   Human being has to
traverse a long road to achieve anything to understand nature and environment
and its eco-biology as has been exemplified by the honey bee model. I hope
Rachna  will continue to inspire the young Assamese both here as well as in
Assam.The article which is also published in Assam Tribune has been updated.
The road less traveled by

|  |  |

|  |
The road less traveled by

Ankur Bora Have you e...

ThanksAnkur

    On Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 4:48:57 PM CDT, Arvind Phukan
arvindphu...@gmail.com [SupportAChild-Assam]
<supportachild-as...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Dear Ankur:Thank you very much in posting the article on Rachna's remarkable
award and achievements. We know her and her talented family. We will also
personally Congratulate her. Keep up your excellent work. Contact you soon to
catch up all news. At present, we are in Anchorage Alaska for the last summer
and to say "Good Bye" to our friends after 44 yrs and 3 months. Could not
believe how time flies. With best wishes to you allArvind Da
On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 5:14 AM, 'A.c. Barua Barua' acba...@gmail.com