Just to supplement the information provided by Srimanta, here are the URLs
hosted by Bipuljyoti Saikia.

http://www.geocities.com/bipuljyoti/poetry/harekrishna.html
http://www.geocities.com/bipuljyoti/poetry/modernism_in_assamese_poetry.html
http://www.geocities.com/bipuljyoti/poetry/hirenb.html
http://www.geocities.com/bipuljyoti/poetry/nilmoni.html

>> Poet Harekrishna Deka  is the present DGP of the state .

BTW, poet Deka is the elder brother of our netter Kamal Jit Deka (KJD) of
Houston, Texas.

Saurav (Pathak) also has a site that houses some of the poems (in Assamese)
by several poets (including Bipuljyoti) and Hiren Bhatta's poems are
included in that site.
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~saurav/kobita/

--ABS.