Dear Friends,

Hope you still remember this year's devastating flood situation back home. In response to our appeal you had generously contributed money for the relief of the flood victims. I collected a good sum of money $ 2,125.00 and sent it to AAROHI, a NGO based in Guwahati. Time to time they send me details of how far they have gone with the project. From the attached file you will get some idea what they are & will be doing to mitigate the hardships of the flood affected people.

Your feed back will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mahesh Baishya