At 9:33 PM -0800 11/25/02, D Deka wrote:
>Now the relatives are saying the same things that some of us have
>been saying all along.

*** It must have been picked up by Assam media, and that must have inspired
the ULFA relatives to ECHO what good assam netters have been expressing.
Good work! As I always maintained, raaize nokh jwakaarile noi boy.

>Some may say these relatives are being paid to create this scene.

*** You know how that goes. Litlle minds, intellectual dwarves. What do you
expect? The MAY say even nastier things, really. We must always remain
vigilant.

>Is there any reason to believe that? What's your take on this?

*** Since you asked, MY take on it is :

It sounds like asking someone if he has stopped beating his wife. First,
make an accusation of a crime, pulling it right out of thin air; and then
ask the accused to show cause he ought not to be punished- or at least
judged. Very much like some of the speculative accusations levelled, in
righteous indignation,  against SoBo the other day, by other equally good
netters.

But such are the mercies of sanctimony.

Come on Dilip, you sure left yourself extremely vulnerable here didn't you?
Lay-off on that coffee man :-)!

Some may say these relatives are being paid to create this scene. Is there