Hi C'da: I will be short and just touch the 'Corruption' issue today.

>under its fingers is totally impotent about doing anything about it, to >establish accountability, to show deterrence; is it not likely to be >emulated by everyone down the ladder?

Yes, thats what you keep saying. But, why? Why it has to emulated by everyone? What happen to their 'nijottwo', their own values?

Just because somebody is dancing around on the street in Delhi, why should they do it in at their homeland, and that too at the cost of the breaking apart that homeland?

And I thought you are for us/them not to follow Delhi? Why is it okay to follow them on this matter? Or is it okay to follow them when there is a "need", like a lame excuse for their own doings?