Dear Sir,

   I got your contact while searching for somebody who
will be of  immediate assistance to me now, then I decided to
forward this business proposal to you with hope
that it will be of benefit to both of us. Let me
introduce myself to you.

I'm Annould Chris  Guei, the first Son of late
Robert Guei, the former military ruler of (
cote d' Ivoire /ivory coast,) who had just been
killed on 19/9/2002 with some of his loyalist officers
during across fire battle between them and
government troops in his     attempt to seize power
through coup de eta in Abidjan on 19/9/2002 .

   In brief, I have the sum of Sixteen million united
states dollars only(us$16m) which I want to move out of here with
most despatch. This money was deposited by my late father in a
security company for the purpose of using it to
fine tune his administration in the invent that
he succeed in the fail coup attempt. While I was also
made the sole beneficiary and next of kin as  the
first son of my mother the third wife to my
father.

   So because of the present situation in my country
cote d' ivoire , my mother advised me to leave
the country immediately for security reasons, and
also to look for a trust worthy foreign partner who
can assist me to transfer the money in abroad to his private or company's account for
investment.

   Please, I highly need your assistance both in
transferring the money to your country and
also investing it in a profitable venture with
your kind advice ,as I confide in you hoping you will
never betray me at last.My mother and I have
proposed (30%) percent of the total sum of the
money for you as your own commission, so as for you
to give us all necessary assistance and protection we
may need in your Country. Please treat as highly
confidential because our future depends on this
money, all the vital documents covering the deposit
 of the fund in a security company are with me here
and will be used to effect change of ownership in
your favour for subsequent transfer to any account
you may wish us to use abroad.

   The identity of the finance company where the fund
is deposited,will be revealed to you as soon as
I recieve confirmation from you on your
willingness to proceed, as seeing is believing. Reach
me through this mail box to discuss modalities
on how to proceed.
   Looking forward to hearing from you urgent.

   Best wishes.

  Annould Chris Guei