Hi Bimal,

It seems that you are planning to vote for Sonia
Gandhi. I just wonder if so called prof Ashutosh V
knows about Indian culture anymore. Indian culture is
not dictated by any organization. Neither
hindutwa-badis nor minority-badis. Indian culture is
what Indians do!

When you talk about Sonia Gandhi, then you are talking
about Indian politics. Then it is about two groups:
Hindutwa-badis (BJP++++) or Minority apeasing company
(Congress+CPM++++). I think Indian voters are smart
enough to choose by themselves. They have elected
various leaders over the years.

Have you noted that A B Vajpayee was the first prime
minister to be re-elected  for following term to
office after Emergency and in the last Loksabha
election, congress campaign was led by Sonia Gandhi
and it tally came from 140 to 110 in Lok Sabha.

The Assembly elections congress won, they were due to
local issues or good work done by congress or bad work
by the rulling (opposite) party. By the way, all the
congress men give credit for any success to Sonia
Gandhi.

One Congress Chief Minister's son got good grades in
high school exam. The CM did not loose time to inform
the press that credit goes to Sonia Gandhi for his
son's good grade point (that was just a little humor)!

Ganesh