Hello,

Saurav Pathak has started a project called "Raaizkoox" or People's Encyclopaedia on Assam. It is just beginning but we hope in 5-10 years it will be a very substantial project.

Fill free to go to assam.org, then click on "Encyclopaedia" on the top left menu, third item. Make an account for yourself and write anything and everything you want to. It will show up on the Encyclopaedia.

I have added the names of about 700 cities, towns and villages in Assam to this Encyclopaedia. I have added just the names with no content against any item. If you know a little bit about any of these cities, towns or villages, please feel free to add a note against an item.
You get to the list by
1. go to assam.org
2. click on "Encyclopaedia" on top left menu, third item
3. click on "Geography"
4. click on "Places"
5. click on "List of Cities, Towns and Villages"

You can start typing content against any item once you have made an account.

The project is housed on one of my servers, but once we have a good amount of content, it will be moved elsewhere.

Thanks!

Jugal