Hello everybody,
 Is it possible that anybody residing in Michigan help
the person below. Attached is his e-mail to me. He is
an incoming freshman to Michigan Technological Univ
and is in need of a local guardian.

Thanks all
Dhyan

dear dhanjyoti da,
i am bhrigu shankar deka cousin of manabendra pathak.i
have been selected for aero space engenering in
michigan technological university for fresherman
class. my sesson is starting in this fall. my dead
line is november 6,2005.the institution has asked me
to give them the address of a local guardian in
U.S.A.WHO WILL BE INFORMED ABOUT MY acadamic and
cocurricular activities during my first year
fresherman class.from the next year i can be my own
guardian that has been informed to me by michigan
technological university.my program is BS and it is of
 4 year duration.if you can kindly help with the above
matter ,i will be grateful to you.Dhanjyoty da  please
help me.

yours sincerely
bhrigu shankar deka