Congratulation Vavani! The 'Dukan' looks great in
RangoliBazar! Hope to buy through internet in the near
future.

Ganesh Bora
Lake ALfred, FL

--- "Alpana B. Sarangapani"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------

http://www.RangoliBazar.com

I just learned that Mr. Vavani Sharma (I hope i spelt
the last name right) has opened an Assamese grocery
store in Philadelphia. The Mayor of that city is
coming to the grand opening cutting the ribbon. Click
on the link above to know (thrifty/smart shoppers:
online coupons are there too) all about it - it looks
great with customized services and seems like a clean
and big grocery store - an Oxomiya store.

So, if you live in that area buy all your groceries
and 'tel-powder-snow', dorob-pati, etc., etc. from
this ASSAMESE STORE, and if you don't live close-by,
still buy your non-perishable items (Oxomor Saah-Paat,
Tinor rosogulla, Horlicks, Jolpai-tel, Narikol tel,
Dettol, Goru-ghiu, Xali/Joha/Lahi/Basmoti saaul, etc.,
etc.,) from there and stock your pantry with these
vfor the year.

And who said Assamese are non-entrepreneurs? As for
me, of course I will have to hit a lottery jack-pot to
take such a brave move, but the desire to open one in
Texas and not in the north east area, so that there
won't be any direct competition there :).

Congratulations Mr. Sharma and all our best wishes are
there for your business to thrive.

- A. Sarangapani

Houston, Texas.