Title: Re: [Assam] Bollywood Tantrums : Kapoor's "broken" marriag
Hi Umesh:

The Assam Netters have been very accommodating to you, considering you are a gate-crasher with an agenda. Remember how I got on your case about your anti-Muslim posts to Assam Net and those who echo your sentiments, although very un-Assamese like, came to your defense, on grounds of free speech? Free speech, incidentally is a privilege, not a right, in a private e-mail list such as Assam Net.

It is obvious you don't pick things up too well. Your preoccupation with sexual habits of 'white' Americans or NRI children, Bollywood personalities, wealth and social mores of NRI children and your half-baked assessments and broad-brush judgements of people on skimpy evidence, speaks more of your maturity than subjects of your judgment; Harvard Grad School of Ed not withstanding.

I have no problems understanding your affected interests in Assam and the Assamese. But it will do you well to listen and adjust your modus operandi in Assam Net. Your attitudes and mind-set are fairly alien to the Assamese one, if you have not yet noticed.

Take care.

cm

PS: Hi Saswati: Good to hear from you. Hope things are going well for you.. Assam net is a self subscribing/un-subscribing list these days. I hope you won't leave, but participate. Say Hi to Babul. Best.--c'da