C'da,

It is totally fine for ULFA or anyone else to have a different view of
democracy, independence or whether or not to celebrate I-Day.

What is galling is the threat the ULFA imposes on a people, who at
least in their minds think they are free and DO want to celebrate
I-Day.

ULFA may not agree with their views, you or others may not agree with
those views, but the fact that ULFA uses bombs and guns to control
public opinion is utterly shameless.

And the ULFA that supposedly yearns for freedom is the very same one
that wants to scuttle it for Assamese people who don't agree with its
views. Who are they kidding?

--Ram