Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:45 PM
Subject: RE: [Assam] Re: ref: my introduction

         I want to add something in this regard ...

         'Jokai' is a familiar name in Assam. If you go through the assamese newspapers regularly  you will
         come across many places called 'Jokai' situated in different parts of Assam.
         I personally know a place called 'Jokai' ( including a village and a big reserve forest called 'Jokai reserve forest' ), which is
         around 10 Km away from Dibrugarh towards Burhidihing river.

         Every one must be knowing the company called 'Jokai India Limited' .

         C.R.Baruah