From: Ganesh C Bora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: assamnet <assam@pikespeak.uccs.edu>
Sent: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Assam] Jokaisuk - one more

  There is one more Jokaisuk in Tinsukia district near
Doom Dooma - Rupai Siding! I went there when I was
working in Tinsukia. That place is a "Gram Sevak -
eleka" for Agriculture dept.

Alpana Baideo: Ami Jokaisuk-ot thoka deki Jugal dai
Ammak pahori-yei thakil!!!

Bondho dudin xokolwe ananda kore jen!

Ganesh