--- Begin Message ---
>>>There are many members in this list , settled in the USA, UK etc., who are millionnaires. I wish some of them would get together and make an effort to open one in Guwahati / Assam. The Govt will only be too willing to help them.<<<

I don't think there are many millionaires in UK or USA as suggested. I agree they could be small investors. However, people have lost confidence on Assam Government offcials' efficiency in such matters.

I expect people to disagree with me on my submission. At least that is my personal experience.

Bhuban

--- End Message ---