From: deka7kl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: assamonline@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 4 December, 2008 1:17:53 PM
Subject: [asom] Critic - split-signal from assamonline moderators

Moderators kindly take care not to create split-signal!

Split-Signal Example:

Assamonline moderator had forwarded an email to me that Mrinal Raja
wrote in response to my posting

see - http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/assamonlin e/message/ 4656

I replied to Mrinal Raja in person and my impression was that
moderator had closed the thread, but moderator's re-posting the same
(see above link) generated some confusion.

Especially Mrinal Raja forwarded my personally addressed message to a
person (Dravidian Ahom) who mingled in the past with people who talked
homosexual stuff.

My definition of "Ahom" is professionally intelligible!

If you want Kamrupi to equate to Ahom make sure to get proportional
number of Kamrupi exhibiting weird like - "homosexual stuff", or
"forwarding personally addressed email", or parametric, or
loop-effect, etc …

Otherwise correct "Ahom" study "Ahom" problem!
Don't we have enough from Ahom leaders (both Dravidian and Mongoloid)?

I believe moderators would give me a chance to reply Mrinal Raja's
email http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/assamonlin e/message/ 4656

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/