What Manoj Das, Mrinal Raja et al have been writing on this thread
sounds like echoes :-') from herds of Ahom leaders (both Mongoloid &
Dravidian) who have been in the field since 1979 with same reverberation
like - united Assamese, illegal immigration problem, deport illegal
immigrant, proud history, …

This thread is to review "Kamrupi concern over Ahom innovation", lets
put together some facts, so we know ethnic differences between Ahom and
Kamrupi.

There are threads in assamonline talking about:
Ahom Buranji (it would be fascinating to see Lachit there),
Illegal Immigration,
Terrorists attacks, etc
Lets use these threads as appropriate.

<: I thought we all r assamese......where kamrupi n ahom came from?
Please do not over-read my note :)
As stated Kamrupi people are Assamese, but not "kharkhuwa".

(And Ahom ought not invent/use any nick name for Kamrupi - including
Kamrupi word for "bitch", lower-Assam, western-Assam, etc, use Kamrupi
only.)

Try to explore "unity in diversity" line of thinking, try seeing
Assamese a mother with couple of children like Ahom, Kamrupi, etc - here
Ahom is innovative, have been implementing whole lot of stuff e.g. ULFA
Limited, SULFA Limited, Secret Killing Limited, Promotion Killing
Limited, etc.

I have suggested discussing Ahom innovations in two categories:
(a) Parametric manners
(b) Repulsive manner driven engagement
See - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/assamonline/message/4679

Lets do a comparison with respect to (a) (b) between Ahom and Kamrupi -
this will be enough to see ethnic differences.