I guess you're one step ahead of most of the inflexible ones (young and old).
They haven't made this observation yet. Many may never see it this way....

Fred!

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2011, at 7:21, "John Walker" <jwalker...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> IF the younguns HAVE to have it THEIR way or they won't play, then how can
> they reasonably criticize us olduns for doing the very same thing?  Really.
> If THEY are as inflexible as WE are, they do NOT have the right to criticize
> US about inflexibility.  AND I know that is one of the primary complaints
> from youngsters about us old farts, that we are 'inflexible', and yet here we
> are seeing them do the thing they criticize US about.  Wake up everyone.

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.