From: "Jack Schudel" <j...@nersp.cns.ufl.edu>
To: <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: hlasm.com announcement

Abe:

When I tried to drill down to the detail page for an instruction
I got a 404 Page Not Found message.
It appears that the filename generated by the html is in
upper case, but the actual file name on your site is
in lower case.

For example, starting at the current op codes page:
http://www.hlasm.com/english/opl_cobm.htm
and then clicking on Mnemonic "A", I get taken to
http://www.hlasm.com/english/opcd/A.htm
which is not found,
but changing the final uppercase "A" to lower case works:
http://www.hlasm.com/english/opcd/a.htm

(The above was with Internet Explorer 8.)

When I try this with Firefox 3.6.13, I get a back slash between
"opcd" and "A.htm", so in that case I have to both
change the slash and lowercase the file name.
(I just tried using a back slash with IE, and it automatically
converted it to a forward slash, which I thought was interesting.)

Anyway, this looks like an impressive piece of work,
and I really hope that you can find a way of updating the
pages that currently report
    "The description of this instruction is not yet complete."

Thanks,           -jack