-----Original Message -----
 From: Ward, Mike S
 Sent: 08/27/2014 09:57 AM
Hello all, I was trying to find out what an ALET is. I did a search on the MVS
bookshelf and you can't believe how many times ALET came up and how many
manuals are involved. All I was looking for is what it is, how to define one,
and how to use one. If someone can point me to the manual that describes the
ALET, its uses and how to define one, it will be appreciated.

Thanks.

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This
individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are