On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 1:01 PM, John Ehrman <ehr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Tony Thigpen, Joey Capps, Rich Smrcina, and others have asked:
> >"Did you ever finish the text book?"
>
> Yes, it's done (or at least, I've stopped adding to it) (for now).
>
> I've gotten permission to make it available, and am working on a
> convenient distribution mechanism.  I'm hoping you'll be able to download
> it in a couple of weeks; when it's set up I expect to post a note on this
> list and on IBM-MAIN with the details.

​Cost? Format? For format, I prefer to read on my Nexus 10 table, so either
Kindle or epub is my favorite. PDF is "OK", but epub tends to be "better"
for most textual material. It is not as nice if you have a lot of diagrams
or pictures.​

--
​
While a transcendent vocabulary is laudable, one must be eternally careful

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

Maranatha! <><
John McKown