I did not mean to imply I thought there was any hardship, it's just a curiosity. Virtually everything I write is non-modifying reentrant (and therefore refreshable). But the system does load APF-authorized modules marked RENT into key zero storage, making them at least more difficult to modify. Again, I have no complaints.

sas