On 2016-03-18, at 13:15, rkueb...@tsys.com wrote:

> SVC99

Among the unlikely "Authorized Assembler Services".

The mention of "&&" (mis-)led me to believe it was JCL.  I believe
JCL requires a DDNAME.

With Rexx BPXWDYN I can omit DSN and DD and a generated DD of the form
SYSnnnnn is returned in the RTDDN variable.  I don't care about DSN.
I assume these are all facilities of the underlying SVC 99.

> From:   Scott Ford <idfzos...@gmail.com>
> Date:   03/18/2016 03:14 PM
>
> I have a STC that uses datasets as temporary staging areas and would like to
> make them more dynamic, i.e.; no ddname in the proc. I would also like to
> create them as && ....Where do i find information or can someone tell me
> how to accomplish this...?

-- gil