On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 11:34:10 -0400 Steve Smith <sasd...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>Can anyone tell me how CSRC4RGT/CSRC4RG1 works?  I've read and re-read, but
:>as best as I can tell, there's no information on how the caller actually
:>obtains the cell address.

:>If not, I'll have to start experimenting.

>From ZOS 2.2 manual: (with change bars)

    Contents
0
    Used as a work register by the system.
1
   Address of the allocated cell
2-13
    Unchanged.
14
    Used as a work register by the system.
15
    Return code in low 32 bits. High 32 bits are used as a work area by the
system.

http://www.dissensoftware.com