On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 7:32 AM, Bernd Oppolzer <bernd.oppol...@t-online.de>
wrote:

> I didn't care much about license so far;
> the code is available for free from the links mentioned below.
> See also here:

​FSVO "free". If you don't assign a license, then I would think (I'm not a
lawyer) that the Berne Copyright convention applies. It is generally in
force world-wide. And definitely in Germany.

http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/

Yes, I have some serious "hang ups" in this area.​

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove
it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown