Thank you very much !

A friend called Rene Jansen tried the compiler in May 2017
on modern z/OS and MacOS, look here:

http://bernd-oppolzer.de/job9i040.htm

it worked without problems; only for MacOS we had to make a minor
change, because colons in environment variable names are not allowed.

I used the following syntax

set DD:INPFILE = c:\work\pascal\work\inpfile.dat

to assign physical file names to logical names from the Pascal program;
because of the MacOS problem, I changed that to

set DD_INPFILE = c:\work\pascal\work\inpfile.dat

(the syntax to set environment variables may be different depending on platform).

You can build a working MacOS version yourself; you only have to compile
PCINT.C (the P-Code interpreter) on the target platform. Look at AW.CMD
at the GitHub distribution to get an idea how to do it. You can download the whole Pascal system as a ZIP file from GitHub. (All you need is a C compiler on MacOS ... or on any other target platform. On the mainframe - MVS or CMS -
the installation procedure is different, no C compiler needed).

Kind regards

Bernd