On 08/02/18 01:29, Jon Perryman wrote:
Clearly Dr. Ward does not respect me as a C or HLASM programmer. Can
he earn my respect by showing he understands HLASM basics? I don't
think he knows HLASM as well as he wants us to believe.

I can't find any messages where I disrespect Jon as a C or HLASM
programmer. I have asked how certain things could be done
in assembler, because I genuinely want to know, for example: