From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]
On Behalf Of esst...@juno.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:30 PM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: SDWA - SDWACMPC conversion

Hi,

As usual, I'm looking into some old ESTAE code.
More specifically the System Diagnostic Work area.
Does anyone have any sample code to share which interprets and converts the
two 12-Bit codes of SDWACMPC into a displayable format ?
.
I'm trying to keep the size of the module small and would prefer not to use
any Translation Table.
.
Anyone have any code they could share ?
.