Don't forget that the valid range for user abend codes is U0000 (unlikely
to be used) to U4095.
With IMS any user abend code below U3500 is reserved as an IMS abend, any
code in the range U3500 to U4093 is an abend in user's code (or LE)

U4094 and U4095 are also reserved for IMS.

Regards, Dougie

--
http://twitter.com/DougieLawson