That make sense, as I am competing with the Linux develipers.  I consider
implementing a simple model, befiting native z/OS, with option to implement the
security model when it becomes ubiquitous.  I really thank you for the
information, as it gives me the basic answer to my question and quest.ZA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android