I thought I could segregate the SRB code which had references to external
module
Meaning put the external =V CSRC.... calls
And keep it in the same
Class from the doc it seemed that XATTR would have external module in the same
class I could then move the entire class to
CSA

You seem to say it is not for this purpose
I guess you know best

Thanks