From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> On Behalf
Of Jonathan Scott
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 08:17
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: How can I invoke an arbitrary macro with arbitrary KEYWORD

Ref:  Your note of Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:10:27 +0000

The only way to invoke a macro with dynamically specified keyword parameters is
to use AINSERT, which has the limitation that the macro will only get invoked
after macro processing returns to the open code level.  You can of course use
AINSERT again to queue some action to continue the original processing after
invoking the macro, for example by invoking the original macro with some sort
of resume indicator.

Jonathan Scott, HLASM
IBM Hursley, UK