I'm reluctant to admit this, but I'm still unclear about SIIS issues.  Could
someone please explain what happens to the D- and I-cache in these situations?

Example 1:
TxtTRNull     TR    0(*-*,R14),NoNulls
                      EX      R5,*-6

Example 2:
PgmConst   LOCTR ,
TxtTRNull     TR    0(*-*,R14),NoNulls
PgmCode    LOCTR ,
                      EX      R5,TxtTRNull

Example 3:
          GENCB BLK=ACB,AM=VSAM,MACRF=(KEY,DIR,SEQ,IN),
                LOC=ANY,RMODE31=ALL,
                MF=(G,(R5),GENCBLN)
+GENCBLN  EQU   56            LENGTH OF PARM LIST AREA USED
+         CNOP  0,4
+         BAL   15,*+44                 BRANCH OVER CONSTANTS
+         DC    AL1(160)                BLOCK TYPE CODE
+         DC    AL1(1)                    FUNCTION TYPE CODE
(16 "DC" lines removed)
+         DC    AL2(0)                  RESERVED                    @
+         DC    B'10000000000000000000000000000000'
+         LR    1,R5                       POINT TO PARAMETER LIST AREA
+         MVC   16(40,1),0(15)      MOVE ACES TO AREA

(Please forgive the formatting - it's tough to line things up in a proportional
font.)

Thanks,
Wendell