From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] on behalf
of Ian Worthington [00000c9b78d54aea-dmarc-requ...@listserv.uga.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 10:38 AM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/Architecture Principles of Operation pdf

I loved bookmaster back in the day (though the script underpinnings, not so
much), never really found an adequate tool to replace it.  Tried lyx for a bit
and was finally persuaded to use latex, but it's still not as productive as bm
was.
Anyone know what IBM uses these days?

Best wishes,

Ian ...

    On Monday, November 15, 2021, 07:21:08 AM GMT-5, Seymour J Metz