The copy book is assembler
It tells me the name of the variable it’s length
And it’s offset which would be it’s value

I have one Simple question

This url

https://share.confex.com/share/115/webprogram/Handout/Session7691/S7691bla.pdf

Contains what I want to do it says how to write
The program if the program is extensive
You have to debug it

The only way to get the Rexx environment
Block

Address tso
“Call ‘myloadlib(myprog) passenvb’
Passenvb populates register 0 with the address of the envblock

How would I debug this program

It tried test ‘mylosdlib(myprog)’ cp
And used ECTENVBK but now I am getting

A return code invalid language environment